Sunday 12 September 2010

Foot the Ball

Those of you who know me will know I absolutely detest football. So I've no idea quite where this dream came from.

This morning I had a dream that I'd told someone (a bloke approximately my age) that I'd never been to a football match. Then later I was at my Aunty Sandra's house and she had a photo of me at a football match and I think it was a Nottingham Forest home game. In the dream I figured out what year it was and how old I would have been. I think it turned out that I was 11 and I couldn't work out how I'd managed to forget something from that age.

Well this photo ended up somehow being important and I tried to show it to the bloke but for some reason I couldn't so I had to tell him the whole story and it turned out that that photo had someone or something important to football in it. Someone at the pinnacle of their career or some such.

So he falls in love with me and I like him apart from his obsession with football but he does also like rugby so it's not all bad.

Then I'm trying to get somewhere with 2 or 3 other girls, at least one is still a child. I think we had horses to travel on. But I had to go back for some reason and I see this guy again and at first I can't get back to him because a gate is closed but he opens it and comes through to my side and we hug and then I wake up.

No comments: