Friday 17 September 2010

May the second man win...

This morning I had a dream that my mother and father were at my house. I think we were preparing some food for a party or gathering. My Dad's parents were also there - or arrived during the dream. There were other people too but I don't remember all of them.

Then I was out with them at an outside restaurant and someone from work was sat at the head of table and I was sat at the end, round the corner from him to his left. We were sitting and talking waiting for the food to arrive and I had my right hand on my knee and he put his left hand on mine and we interlocked our fingers. Then I looked up at him and suddenly realised who it was and I got up and I RAN out of there as fast as my legs could carry me.

I ended up in a harbour or shipyard full of wooden boats and there were lots of people and I think it was a bit of a festival but you could also go on boat trips. I was meant to go on one but ended up getting off at the last minute.

Then in the crowds I met another guy from work and we chatted for longer than I've ever chatted to him before and he was really nice to me and we ended up hugging and kissing. Sadly I woke up just as that part started getting interesting though.

No comments: