Monday 18 October 2010

VIP

I can't quite remember how this morning's dream started or what order everything went in now, but I will do my best for you.

I'd had to go back to university to do an extra course on something or other and some of the people there were familiar but others were not. I'm not sure which university it was. It may not have been either of the 2 I went to in real life.

So for some reason I had to go on an undercover mission to save the American President from impending doom in the town/city where I lived in the dream. Only it wasn't Barak Obama. This guy was white with brown hair. At first the terrorists were going to blow up a tourist bus as it went past him, then there was some other plan that I managed to foil by catching up with him as he walked alone through the city. He didn't know who I was but somehow I got him to trust me and walk with me. But then some drugged up dude lifted his wallet and I had to really try hard to finally persuade him to give it back before he found out who's wallet it was.

So I got him back to the university safely and took him to my room that I shared with several other students (male and female) and next thing I know the president is on top of me in bed and we're having sex. Only then my roommates are giggling and I realise they were there and awake the whole time and I nearly die of embarrassment. Then I wake up.

No comments: