Friday 12 November 2010

Babysitting by earthlight...

In another dream from yesterday I was at a student house visiting someone. It might have been a boyfriend but I'm not entirely sure - that bit of the dream is fading from memory. All I can remember is that a girl had a row with me for some reason or other.

Later on I was babysitting for a young girl around the age of 3 who had special needs. Anyway it was getting late in the afternoon and I took her outside the house into the garden to watch the sunset together and see the pretty colours. So I was holding her in my arms and talking to her as I walked outside onto the garden path and I looked to my left to see the sunset and the colours went away because the clouds started to disperse. It looked like the moon was up there in the sky but bigger than ever and I pointed it out to the girl. But then the clouds cleared even more and I could see it wasn't the moon bigger than ever in the sky. It was a planet that looked exactly like the earth. Then I realised it was the earth. There was some freak phenomena causing the outer atmosphere to somehow reflect the earth's image back to earth, but only in this small oval patch of sky and it wasn't visible from everywhere - just at certain angles. I got lucky. I could see oceans and land and clouds swirling. It looked beautiful and amazing.

Then I woke up.

No comments: