Monday 9 July 2007

Holiday dream

I don't remember much of this dream, but I recall in this dream that I had recently been on holiday to Africa. Only this was much more exciting and thrilling and dangerous than in real life. In my dream the world was flat and Africa was in the middle of this huge ocean. Getting there was really dangerous. I think we flew there (Katie and I), but I'm not sure. We went to Victoria Falls and went white water rafting and flew over the falls in a light aircraft and in my dream I was back in the UK telling people about the holiday. I told Mum and showed her on the map where I had been and what we had done in each place and what order we had done it all in. I also saw lots of old friends from different points in my life, but none of them believed that I had been because it was so dangerous and not like me to go on adventures. Mum decided she was going to do a similar holiday on her own and I tried to persuade her not to because on your own it really would be dangerous.

No comments: