Sunday 18 February 2007

In the beginning...

Dreams are very important. Scientific trials have proven that people who have been woken to prevent dreams become disorientated, confused, erratic and forgetful. They good for our mental health even if we cannot remember them or do not act on them.

I often have quite memorable dreams and people have often commented that my dreams would be fun to analyse. So I'm going to try and keep a log on here of my dreams. I will write only about dreams that occur from now onwards. All dreams that have occurred to date will probably only confuse matters as I have changed since then and we need to set some sort of perspective and scale on this kind of experiment.

So my rules are:
  • record dreams in the order in which they occur
  • record only new dreams

No comments: